Monday, December 6, 2010

Clipping Your Wings

Okay so I had quite a lot of fun watching the drama unfold this morning, while I ate my breakfast.  Though keep watching because Tabatha's Salon Takeover is back, and I most certainly will be covering it.  So let's get things rolling with Jerseylicious.  So Alexa finally got her Glam Factory up and running.  The description being a 1960's, Andy Warhol, glammy, Alexa, and now space.  So you knew there was going to be a throw down between her and the Gatsby.  Though in watching that opening scene, did anyone else realize that she had more employees then just Olivia and Brielle?  I mean she gets Gigi and Tracy to help her, but by the looks of things, there are plenty of girls...or was I the only one confused by this?

Meanwhile, Olivia, who is always caught in the middle, is offered the head stylist position, and good, why not.  She actually listens to the customer and does more than a smokey eye.  So Alexa comes in, and in a very unprofessional manner (though in her defense she did ask to go into Gayle's office) starts basically tellin Gayle to kiss off.  Then throws Olivia in the middle.  Here's the thing, we get it, you helped shape Olivia, but then you treat her like crap.  Why would she want to stay with you, and if the tables were turned am I really going to believe that Alexa wouldn't have taken the head makeup artist position?

Okay, so then we have the Olivia and Briella storyline.  Of course, Tracy, takes Briella out for drinks and asks, "Do you really think one person can be that evil?"  I think Tracy has made it her goal to make Olivia miserable at every turn, and I think that's why she went after Briella.  But what in the world is up with Briella then inviting Tracy to her party?  I get it, you want to be nice to people, and it is your birthday, but Olivia is your best friend.  Why would she lie to you, and why would you then decide to do that to your best friend?  Talk about cold.  Where was a life raft when Olivia needed it to get off that booze cruise?

So quickly, Real Housewives.  Why oh why doesn't anyone just come out and say that Kim is tone deaf?  I mean seriously, Kandi, I respect you girl, but you are starting to lose that.  And then having the girlfriend come, who was is just me or did she talk kind of weird and slow.  Like she took a lot of awkward pauses.  And then wouldn't let anyone talk to her?  Why?  Just weird if you ask me.  And then her daughter abstinence ring.  I think it is wonderful of her daughter, but I'm with Nene, the example she's been given does tend to stack the deck against her.

We finally got closure on Sheree's doctor, and wow.  I love that he was upset because after three dates when she called on the phone she didn't strike up a conversation with this man's kids whom she had never met.  Say what you will about Sheree, but she actually seems like a good mom, no one meets her kids until she is sure they are going to be together for a long time. Then I loved how she asked him to prove he was a doctor.  He brought his "transcripts" but then wouldn't show them.  And then he wanted her to prove she was a woman...say what?  I mean I loved Sheree's reponse when she did her little talking head.

I think we also learned that any photo shoot involving Pheadra and Apollo will turn out creepy.  I mean the position they were holding their son in, was just weird.  I was hoping that motherhood would make her a little less self absorbed, but that doesn't appear to be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment